This program includes 5 weeks of classes and a one-month unlimited yoga pass. Cost: $50.
*Price includes 5-week workshop + 5-WEEK UNLIMITED yoga & meditation membership at The Soul Studio!
Incorporating the healing benefits of breath, movement, mindfulness and nutrition, I’ve created a 5-week program called “Mindful Consciousness through movement and meditation” that provide nourishment for the body, mind and soul. Each week we cover a new topic to reach a new habit towards a healthier lifestyle.
Promise of this program. You’ll…
- Feel more confident in your body
- Feel more calm, stress-free, and rested
- Let go of physical and emotional toxins
- Have more time and energy to do what you love most
- Feel more in control of your emotions
- Understand foods that are best for your unique mind-body type
- Have a deeper understanding of what makes you happy and healthy
WEEK 1: Introduction of program, community and what to expect - Jan. 7th
WEEK 2: Long term health and happiness – determine your Ayurvedic body type - Jan. 14th
WEEK 3: Movement & Meditation – types of Asana, Pranayama and Meditation - Jan. 21st WEEK 4: Nutrition & Rejuvenation - self-Care tips & food for your body type - Jan. 28th
WEEK 5: Celebration, Intention setting & inquiry - Feb. 4th EARLY REGISTRATION BONUS: register by Jan. 1st receive "The Yoga Body Diet" book for FREE
Workshop meets weekly, Tuesday, 4:30-5:30pm: Jan. 7th thru Feb. 4th
PROGRAM BONUS: Attend all 5 community building classes + 2 yoga + 1 meditation class per week to receive 1 FREE MONTH OF UNLIMITED YOGA @ The Haven.
DATES: Every Tuesday from 4:30-5:30 pm // January 7th - February 4th, 2020.
PROGRAM BONUS: Attend all 5 community building classes + 2 yoga + 1 meditation class per week to receive 1 FREE MONTH OF UNLIMITED YOGA @ The Haven in December.
From PJ, the Instructor:
I’ve been a yogi since 1996 and incorporating the healing benefits of breath, movement, mindfulness and nutrition for years, so I may feel my best at every stage and age of my life. Before moving to Bend in 2002, I worked in Advertising, P.R. and Public Speaking. I’ve combined this background with my passion for yoga to led empowerment workshops to help others create change and transformation in their lives through self-inquiry and yoga.
For more information about me and my background, please visit www.OmViaYoga.com
· ERYT 200 hour Teacher in the Power Baptiste Yoga methodology
· Certified Ananda Meditation Teacher
· Credential Level One Journey Into Power Baptiste Yoga Teacher
· 40 days to Your Personal Revolution facilitator
Yoga Body Diet by Kristen Schlutz Dollard
Uniting Mind, Body & Spirit