We exist out of a need to network with other small business owners and leaders to talk about our daily challenges.
After a brief “get to know you” exercise, we will roundtable on our chosen topic of the meeting. We won’t have a designated speaker, because we will all participate. Facilitation will keep us on topic and on time to allow for all to discuss equally.
We want to cover topics like:
- How do you select a good lawyer or accountant?
- How do you know when to hire and when to outsource?
- What can you do to build a good contract or commercial practice?
- What methods did you use to build your strategy or business model?
- What do you use for marketing and PR?
- Where and how do you find good team members?
- How do you evaluate if someone is a good fit?
- How do you start to delegate when you still have all the info?
- How do you manage your business services help? (overscheduled teams, poor communication)
- How to find the right advisors and mentors (and avoid mentor whiplash)
Choosing the Right Support: Entrepreneur Peer-to-Peer Virtual Support Group
A need to network with other small business owners and nonprofit leaders to talk about daily challenges led to the creation of this virtual group for business and nonprofit leaders.This is our first session and the focus will be “Choosing the Right Support”. What do you know and what don’t you know about your support networks? From lawyers, accountants, fractional CFO and COOs to community groups. As a small business, do we learn everything or do we need to lean on others where our expertise stops?
Come ready to discuss and share your own experiences and questions in a facilitated manner. We base our discussion on two simple questions: What do you know? What do you want to know? We’ll finish up with a quick discussion on what else the group struggles with to help form our next series of meetings.
Info To Join by Zoom coming soon.