We exist out of a need to network with other small business owners and leaders to talk about our daily challenges.
After a brief “get to know you” exercise, we will roundtable on our chosen topic of the meeting. We won’t have a designated speaker, because we will all participate. Facilitation will keep us on topic and on time to allow for all to discuss equally.
We want to cover topics like:
- How do you select a good lawyer or accountant?
- How do you know when to hire and when to outsource?
- What can you do to build a good contract or commercial practice?
- What methods did you use to build your strategy or business model?
- What do you use for marketing and PR?
- Where and how do you find good team members?
- How do you evaluate if someone is a good fit?
- How do you start to delegate when you still have all the info?
- How do you manage your business services help? (over scheduled teams, poor communication)
- How to find the right advisors and mentors (and avoid mentor whiplash)
Click Here to join